We are offering a comprehensive range of wound dressings that is fabricated by our industrious team in extremely hygienic conditions taking extra care regarding their adherence to the wound.
Additionally we also manufacture wound dressings that are in conformity with industry standards and are quality tested against several parameters. Our Wound dressing range includes Sterile Post Operative Transparent Dressing (PU), Combine Dressing, First Aid Dressing, Sterile Incise Drape, IV Dressing and Sterile Post Operative Non Woven Dressing.
- Quality tested
- More effective
| || |
Sterile Post Operative Transparent Dressing (PU)
We are offering our clients Sterile Post Operative Transparent Dressing (PU).
The dressings combine an absorbent pad with a soft and conformable fixative layer for the simple and efficient management of sutured wounds. Featuring a soft breathable cover, these dressings have a highly absorbent and conformable pad.
Further, these low allergy post operative dressing, adhesive wound dressings are individually packed in a peel pouch and sterilized by E.O. gas.
- Patient Comfort :The thick pad minimizes fluid strike-through and helps protecting the wound from trauma
- Soft and Conformable: Ensures patient's comfort and conform ability to all wound sites (even the more difficult areas like underarm and shoulders)
- Safe and Secure Fixation : The low allergy acrylic adhesive is evenly spread onto the non-woven backing surface providing a safe and secure dressing fixation over the wound site.
- Highly absorbent and low-adherent pad: The polyester wound contact layer enables the passage of blood or exudates into the highly absorbent pad whilst maintaining a good healing environment and minimal pain on dressing removal.
| || |
We are offering our clients a superior range of combination dressing which is manufactured using novel and an advanced production process. These medical wound dressings, surgical wound dressings are fabricated using quality raw material and can be customized as per specification of clients.
Further, our range can be employed in dressing where high absorbency is required to handle heavy drainage, promote healing and keep the wound dry. We use advanced grade absorbent cotton in manufacturing of these surgical wound dressings to offer them in various shapes and sizes.Product features:
- The nonwoven facing & highly absorbent cotton filler having rayon fibres allow liquid to diffuse throughout the combine pad
- The range of combine dressing, wound care dressing is available in following sizes:
- 10 cm X 10 cm and 10 cm X 20 cm
- The Sterile Non-Adherent dressings are best suited for non-draining and lightly draining wounds, lacerations, skin tears, abrasions, surgical incisions and IV sites.
- The island pad construction seals out dirt and contaminants and prevents fluid strike-through.
- Encourages air and moisture vapor transmission
- Is water-resistant
| || |
Our organization provides a superior range of first aid dressing which is manufactured using superior quality raw material sourced from reliable vendors.
First aid dressing, first aid wound dressing consists of a high absorbent non-stick pad with elastic bandage, the non-stick pad on the outer side toward the wound features a thin membrane-like material allowing the body fluid to fully pass the absorbent layer and thus making it easier to take of the dressing from the wound. This first aid dressing and first aid wound finds application in first treatment of middle size skin, wound and cutting injuries.
- Effective treatment of wounds, high comfort for patients, longer shelf life, superior quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Range is available in different shapes, sizes, lengths and colours.
- Customized as per specification provided by the clients.
| || |
We bring forth our clients a range of Sterile Incise Drape dressings. This drape consists of a transparent, adhesive polyurethane film, which allows the skin to breath and prevents moisture build-up under the dressing resulting in adherence to the surrounding skin throughout long surgical operations and right up to the wound edge.
Additionally it also comprises of a Bacteria proof and waterproof film and the sterilization are by ethylene oxide.Product features:
- Conformable and elastic
- Provides a sterile working field around the operation site
- Adheres right up to wound edge
- The drape provides protection from laterally migrating bacteria as it stays in place, even throughout major operations that involve prolonged retraction of wound edges.
- Transparent non-glare surface
- Clearly visible without glare.
- Thin but extremely strong
- Tear resistant, but can be cleaned cut with a scalpel.
- Conformable and elastic: Very conformable on operation site. Its elastic qualities make them applicable for use in heavy manipulative surgery, for example, in total hip replacement.
- Maintains a sterile operation site: Incise drape acts as a sterile working field, on which internal organs can be placed without fear of contamination.
- Suitable for all types of surgery: Major abdominal ,Plastic Surgery, Orthopaedic, Open heart and thoracic, Ophthalmic, Paediatric, Neuro surgery
| || |
We are offering our clients a broad range of IV Dressing that consist of micro porous non-woven fabric (Polyethylene film), medical hypo-allergenic adhesive and absorbent pads. These are mainly employed to fix vein bleeding and all kinds of cannulae and infusion lines.
Additionally, it is made from high quality woven cloth with mesh these IV dressing, IV transparent dressing and cannula fixation dressing making skin breathe properly and naturally, excreting water and air thus reducing the chances of infection.
- Made from soft and absorbent viscose fiber that is laminated with perforated polyethylene film, the dressing prevents the pad from adhering to the point of injection.
- The adhesive backing is made from non-woven, meshed aerated very elastic and compliant 100% polyester fiber
- The materials used do not irritate the skin and are hypoallergenic
- No traces of the adhesive remain on the skin after removal
- The dressing allows air and humidity to pass freely
- The I.V dressing fastens the tube firmly to the skin whilst the pad covers the point of injection thus, the dressing does not adhere to the point of injection
| || |
Sterile Post Operative Non Woven Dressing
We are a prominent manufacturer and supplier of Sterile Post Operative Non Woven Dressing. It is a surgical wound dressings coated with breathable PU layer and completed with a central, absorbent non-adherent pad.
Further, its unique structure with Non woven and PU layers gives flexibility and strength besides its cushion effect on patient's wound. The PU layer consists of a unique molecular structure makes it permeable to water vapour.
- Highly absorbent and low-adherent pad
- The PE wound contact layer enables the passage of blood and exudates into the highly absorbent pad whilst maintains a good healing environment and minimal pain during dressing removal.
- Waterproof and Bacterial barrier
- Outer PU layer helps protect the site against extrinsic contamination, reducing the risk of infection by bacteria.
- Safe and Secure Fixation
- The striped hypoallergenic adhesive onto the non-woven backing surface allows wounds to breath and water vapour to escape protecting skin from maceration, No traces of the adhesive remain on the skin after removal, providing a safe and secure dressing fixation over the wound site.
- Soft and Conformable
- Ensures patient comfort and conformability to all wound sites (even the more difficult areas like underarm and shoulders)